Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All About the Cardio

I'm aiming for 4 days of hard cardio a week, three of them being running. My goal is to run a half marathon in 6 months. If THAT is the case I REALLY need to kick it in gear. In all my cheezynes I wrote my weight goal and the date of the races and taped them all over our house. It isn't that I don't want to lose weight, it's just that sometimes I'd rather eat a donut than a pear and my goals will help remind me of what I TRULY want. And I want to do this. Honestly, when I look in the mirror I feel sad, and I just don't want to feel that way anymore. Today's workout was HARD, but I did it. And I feel good about it. I don't know if anyone will ever read these posts but me. BUT, I need this. I need a place to write out my feelings. Where no one really knows me. I most likely won't share this blog with my family. I already have a family blog, and it isn't as if I want all my friends to know my weight, or how bad I look in my running skirt! bah. I'm thinking about doing Turbo Fire by Beach Body! I'm so excited to see results and to make good choices! I REALLY want to reach my first goal and get some new nail polish! Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment